Friday, September 14, 2007

More pink & brown

Well, I got my embroidery finished....
And here is the quilt!
I just meander quilted it - I wanted the fabrics and the embroidery to take center stage. I really like how it turned out. If my sister likes it, she may just get an identical one for her little bundle of joy that's set to arrive in November. (So, Sister, do you like it?) The binding isn't on yet, but given my track record with attaching binding, I figured I'd better go ahead and show this quilt to you without it.

Also, I have a favor to ask of all of you. If you would, please say this prayer for me:

Dear Lord,
Please help Tiffany as she teaches her beginner class tomorrow. Beginners are fun and it's very rewarding to see their progress, but Tiffany may need a little help from You at certain times. Also, please watch over the students to see that they don't damage their fingers with either the rotary cutter or sewing machine. And lastly, please give her husband the wisdom and good sense not to ask her what she is cooking for dinner when the class is over, and instead take her out for a nice dinner.
Amen. :)

No comments: