Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dear Kellogg corporation,

I have a bone to pick with you. I have been eating your cereal, Special K with red berries, for breakfast for the past six weeks or so, and I haven't lost any weight. Not even a little bit. Never mind that I've been eating twice the recommended serving of 8 ounces, because come on, who can face the day with just 8 ounces of cereal and a cup of coffee in their stomach? Oh yeah, and I don't use skim milk, because, well, I don't like it. And I may have cheated a couple of times by having cookies for breakfast instead. But other than that, I made a commitment to your product based on the advertising that said I would lose weight, and you're not holding up your end of the bargain.

I would return the unused portion of the product for a full refund, but I like the way it tastes, and it's got to be healther than the cereal I used to eat. However, I'm still upset about not losing any weight.

Sincerely,

Tiffany

1 comment:

Hedgehog said...

LOL!

Let us know when they respond.

;)