Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Still knitting

CPH back in progress

The back of my sweater is starting to take shape. I'm coming along pretty quickly with this...it's not really that hard once you master the cables. I just hope it fits properly when I'm finished.

While I knit, I've been listening to audiobooks on my ipod from here. All of the books are fairly old since they are in the public domain, but there are some good old classics out there. Also, the books are read by volunteers, so that's pretty cool. However, I do prefer the books that are read entirely by the same person, and not a different reader for each chapter.

I also read this yesterday. It was an absolute page turner, and I'm heading out this afternoon to pick up the next book in the series.

3 comments:

Miss to Mrs said...

Oh, love the sweater. That's a great color. Can't wait to see it when it's done.

Miss to Mrs said...

It's been over a month now! How big is that sweater?

Anonymous said...

very cute!