Wednesday, September 24, 2008

hello, blog

Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 months since I've posted. In case you were wondering, I am alive and well in my new location. I went a few weeks without internet access, and I'm slowly getting things organized around here. I did get some quilting/crafting done during the chaos of moving, so I have lots to show you once I get around to unpacking things and taking their picture.

I have to admit, I may be taking a quilting hiatus for awhile....I've started knitting. Actually, I sort of taught myself to knit a few months ago, but I've been doing a lot more knitting lately. Thanks to my new LYS (local yarn shop), I have a ton of gorgeous new yarns at my disposal, and I'm taking full advantage. Like fabric, they are hard to resist. The sweater I'm working on is the central park hoodie, and the yarn is cascade 220 tweed in icy blue (can't find a link to that particular color... must be really new), if you're curious. If there are any other crocheters/knitters out there, are on ravelry yet? You may already know about it, but I always feel like I'm the last person to find out about these things. Just in case I'm not, there you go.

I do intend to post quite a bit more often now that I'm settled...thanks for sticking with me!

5 comments:

KnitTina said...

Hi Tiffany,
I ordered fabric from your shop on Sept 3rd and have not received it yet. The order number is 205. Please contact me asap and let me know if you are filling the order and when I can expect it or if I should contact my credit card company to cancel the transaction. Thanks

Tiffany said...

Knittina,
I have tried to contact you several times about your order. I will try again from a different address. Please let me know if you receive it.

Sarah said...

Hey, Tiffany! Glad to hear you're getting settled in. :) I love the sweater that you're knitting. I tried knitting, but had some problems. I'm more of a crocheter.

Sarah G.

Miss to Mrs said...

Oh thank GOD! I've had all this free time on my hands since you've disappeared. Now I can get back to the important things in life like stalking you!

All of the fabric I bought from you is sitting in a pile next to my computer mocking me. I just can't decide what I want to do with all of my little pretties.

I'm so glad to hear that you're move went well. I hope you are loving your new home and location. I also hope there are some good fabric stores there and Wal-Mart with a fabric department. Oh what am I saying? Of course you have all of those things. You wouldn't move somewhere that didn't.

Welcome Back!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back on-line and we miss you being in Parsons. Wish you happiness in your new location.