Friday, April 18, 2008

Look what I got!

Wednesday night was the end of the year meeting for my quilt guild. Part of the evening was the grand finale of the a quilting-themed scavenger hunt. Everyone who wanted to participate was given a list of items to find - one per month from September to April. So this is what I received... I was so excited. There are some quilting notecards, a yard of white, black & red fabric, a log cabin style pin, a spool of metallic red thread, a sewing machine picture frame, a yard of red fabric from Moda's new Prairie Paisley line (yeah!), another red floral fat quarter, a quilting-themed calender/mouspad combo, a couple of patterns, and of course the container! What a lucky girl I am!

2 comments:

Donna said...

what a great haul! :-) Lots of fun stuff to play with and report back to the guild in the fall :-)

Miss to Mrs said...

You hit the mother load you lucky ducky!