Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My favorite people...


There isn't a lot of sewing going on at my house lately...I spent last weekend out of town with family. Otherwise, I've been working quite a bit. However, the mail has been very good to me lately, so I'll catch you up on that the next time I have a chance to snap some pictures. I ran the batteries dead on my camera this weekend taking pictures of my adorable niece and nephew (above), but the batteries are on the charger was we speak. American Idol is tonight, and I'm watching it come hell or high water, but maybe I'll take some pictures during the commercials.

So...I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Today: In Seven said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. What lovely kids!

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Miss to Mrs said...

Those are some cute kidos.

My son disappointed me tonight. Seeing that he is my son, I still love him, but he sure didn't bring it tonight. Who is that blonde woman they keep referring to as my husbands wife? What gives?

Just be glad we weren't subjected to 90s night. I agree I didn't want to hear about how young they were. Knowing they were conceived in the 80s was enough for me. I'm a dinosaur compared to them.