Monday, December 17, 2007

Procrastination Station

That's my new nickname for my sewing room. The last few times I've been in there, I've just sort of wandered around, shuffled some papers and fabric, and walked out. Today, however, I finally got the borders on my red & white stack-n-whack quilt.

I really like how it turned out. It finished measurement is 48" x 48", so I'm thinking of using it for a Christmas wall hanging or maybe even a tree skirt for next year. There is no chance it is going to get quilted in time for this Christmas. Not that I have to use it for Christmas. I love red, so I will probably use it all year. As a matter of fact, I've been thinking of making a red & white quilt for our bedroom, so I could hang this stack-n-whack quilt in there. Hmmm.

I'm going to the Little Balkans Quilt Guild meeting in Pittsburg tonight to do a program, so come by if you're in the area. I'll be spending the rest of my afternoon getting ready for that, packing up quilts and merchandise to take with me. I'm having a quick lunch of cheese nips (the official cracker of Major League Soccer, according to the box) and Dr. Pepper, so I should be nice and carb'd up for tonight.

And just in case you need any help procrastinating, check this out. Hilarious and true. So true. I'm enrolling my husband tomorrow.

No comments: